- Dr. Naomi G. Tangonan - Personal Homepage
- NGT Conferred Scientist by SCC-DOST
- USM awardees the 1st International Rubber Centennial Celebration
- Dr. Rommel G. Tangonan - Alumni Info
- Richard Tangonan - Newspaper article
- Shannon Tangonan Putnam - Newspaper Article
- Daniel Tangonan - Personal Homepage
- Charity YoroNews Article
- Sean and Gabriel YoroNews Article
- Sarah Yoro
- Filipino-Americans in Hawaii: Their History
- The Coming of Filipinos in Hawaii
- Catalogo Alfabetico de Apellidos - From Wikipedia - The Free Encylopedia
- Claveria's Decree on Filipino Surnames
Governor General Narciso Claveria's landmark law in 1849
- Katalogo ng mga Apelyidong Pilipino
Catalog of Filipino Names - Names that remained in use even after the Claveria Edict.
- Sinait, Ilocos Sur
History, General Information, Economy & Tourism
- Ilocano language
From Wikipedia -
Ilocano is the native language of most Filipino immigrants in the United States, but Tagalog is used by more Filipino-Americans because it is the national language of the people of the Philippines...
- Ilocano proverbs and sayings
Ilocano Proverbs and Sayings From Carl Rubino's Ilocano Dictionary and Phrasebook (New York: Hippocrene Books, 1998)
- Ilocano Community - Ilocano.org
This is the place on the web where Ilocanos from around the world can participate in discussions about the Ilocano culture, language, its people and other related and non-related topics; view and share pictures of the Philippines; share Ilocano
recipes, news, stories, jokes, poems, and song lyrics; chat with fellow Ilocanos in the chatroom; and listen to a wide collection of classic and modern Ilocano songs. Other features of the site include an online Ilocano dictionary, a free email
service, the Ilocano Web Directory, and online games.
- Caring for Old Photographs
- Saving Family Photos
WEB DIRECTORIES, PORTALS, ETC
- Filipino Links
The Philippines' most comprehensive and largest human-edited web directory. Online since 1994.
- Philippine Web Directory and Search Engine- Pinoysites.org
A logically structured human edited web directory and search engine of Filipino and Philippine based websites.
- Filipino Genealogy (Angkan)
A free online family tree builder
- Family Search
FamilySearch.org is a non-profit service sponsored by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. We believe that every person is important and that families are meant to be both sacred and eternal. We encourage all people to find their
ancestors and preserve their family histories. To help in this great pursuit, the Church has been actively gathering and preserving genealogical records worldwide for over 100 years.
A free genealogy site supported by Ancestry.com.